Rapid M365 adoption over the past three years has steered many businesses, end-users, and IT into the unknown. While the IT Admin has been finding a way to identify and act on cloud sprawl, cloud compliance and security, and fluctuating platform costs, the details and rate of how well M365 technologies are being adopted is still relatively unknown. Businesses are fast realising the need to understand and improve adoption to get the most out of their investment and improve productivity.
Now the task of identifying and reporting productivity metrics has landed firmly at the feet of the IT Admin to help the business understand and improve productivity. But don’t worry! We have you covered.
Join our webinar with Christian Buckley and Ragnar Heil and learn what information you need to collect and how you can discover, report, and monitor key productivity metrics to help your organization better understand adoption and productivity as part of your overall governance plan for Microsoft 365.
What will you learn?
- Utilize Microsoft productivity score to improve Employee Experience
- Periodically identify created Teams, Flows and other technologies to understand successful adoption and usage
- Identify underused and over-assigned licenses
- Ways to track, measure, and improve productivity: Adoption Score, PowerShell reporting, Viva Insights, Copilot
- How Rencore can help you improve your workplace productivity
- And much more!