Operating a secure, performant, and cost-efficient cloud collaboration environment is the desired state for organizations of all shapes and sizes. However, not everyone knows how to achieve it.
There are many facets: successful service adoption, optimal license distribution, and a governance strategy that empowers your workforce to collaborate better and stay compliant.
Join Microsoft MVP Ragnar Heil in taking a step back and sharing how you can understand the status-quo of your tenant and give it a good (spring) clean-up.
Learn how to:
- Get an overview of and understand the activity in your tenant
- Locate and manage Teams and Flows without owners and other orphaned resources
- Save money on licensing and storage
- Prevent data leaks and GDPR penalties when over-sharing with external users
- Bring your users back into ownership and responsibility of their valuable content
- Put a governance plan into place that will keep your tenant nice and clean