This Office 365 report sheds light on governance practices within organizations at a time when moving from on-premises to the cloud is increasingly common. To get your free copy of our report, please fill in the order form.
This is what you can expect from the report:
- 33 pages packed with unique insights into governance awareness and readiness.
- An understanding of how to implement governance plans and where to fill in the gaps.
- Well-grounded and thoroughly-accumulated data from interviews, academic and industry research, and content from global Office 365 customers and professionals.
What questions this report will answer:
- Are organizations evolving or changing their governance activities as they move to the cloud?
- Due to evolving technology, processes and roles, are organizations aware and keeping track of the change in governance as they moved to the cloud?
- Compared to the past three or five years, how is governance perceived and managed today?
- Were third-party tools used as much to govern activities when organizations were purely on-premises compared to hybrid or cloud-based environments?
The report was commissioned by Rencore, Spanning, tyGraph, and Microsoft.