This article will list the queries for security with on-prem assessments.
Below, are the main security queries with regard to on-prem assessments.
- Does the assessment write data to the farm?
- No, the assessment is completely read-only. It does not write anything to the Sharepoint farm.
- Does actual data go to Rencore?
- No, not directly. However, we will ask that you do a scan of your farm which ultimately produces a file that we require to analyze and produce reports for you.
- How is my data protected after the assessment is completed?
- We store the data in a storage account in Azure, once the assessment is complete we delete the whole storage account.
- Does the assessment show personal details about organizations or users?
- No, by default design the data is anonymized. As such a unique reference id replaces the name of users, which can be tracked.
- Does the assessment scan uncommitted data?
- No, the analysis will only scan committed data.
Rencore | Assessment | Assessments | Scan | On-prem | Security | Queries | Concerns