This article details how to delete a workspace from Rencore Governance
Important: Deleting workspaces will result in all data from all the environments being deleted. This data can only be restored by our support team and must be done within 30 days of deletion. It cannot be restored past this period.
Note: Deleting a workspace also cancels your subscription immediately.
In the unlikely event that you need to delete a workspace from Rencore Governance, you will and are happy for all the data to be removed you will need to:
- Click on your profile image in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the Arrow to the right next to your workspace.
- Click "All workspaces".
- This will list all the workspaces that have been created on your account.
- Select the context button on the right against the farm you want to delete and select "Delete Workspace".
- A confirmation screen will appear confirming the Workspace that you are going to delete and the environments attached to that workspace. To continue the process click "Yes".
- A final confirmation will appear asking you to confirm click "Confirm" and the workspace will now be deleted.
Note: Deleting a workspace in Rencore Governance does not revoke permissions in your tenant, this needs to be done manually. For details on how to do this please view the Knowledge Base article How to: Revoke Permission for Rencore Governance.