This article will guide you through how to revoke permission for Rencore Governance
In order to revoke access for Rencore Governance or one particular service, you will need to:
- Go to https://portal.azure.com and sign in with an admin account.
- In the search bar at the top of the page enter "Enterprise Applications".
- On the application search bar type "Rencore". This will show all the Rencore Governance applications for the services permission has been granted.
- Click on the application you want to revoke the permission for.
- Click on "View properties".
- Click on "Delete" and select "Yes".
Note: To do this completely for Rencore Governance you will need to repeat the steps for each of the Service applications of Rencore Governance.
Warning: Doing this will prevent all Rencore Governance from being able to scan your environment for that particular service.