This article lists the changes to SPCAF 4.3.5.
- Analysis runs now multi-threaded
- Reduced memory consumption during analysis
- Disabled FxCopMetrics by default in rulesets due to exception in FxCop metrics (missing assemblies)
- Optimized speed with WPF application
- Setup now provides retry function if Visual Studio is running
- Send report form in client application contains text box for email address of the user (optional)
- Replaced StructureMap with custom solution to load SPCAF assemblies
- Error during load of project file with hexadecimal characters
- SPC050224 DoNotUseListItemsByIndex false positives and changed implementation of the rule
- SPC010104 RemoveUnusedFilesFromPackage now also checks Assembly.ClassResources
- SPC015701 DeclareRequiredAttributesInCustomAction Title is not required if Location is 'ScriptLink'
- SPC026901 DoNotUseInlineCodeInASPXPage excluded files in _layouts folder from rule
- SPC015702 DefineUniqueIDInCustomAction fixed error message to show correct name of feature
SPCAF | Release Notes | 4.3.5.