This article lists the changes to SPCAF 5.2.4.
- Added support for IE8 of the HTML reports.
- Added configurable timeout for long running execution of rules.
- Analysis of InfoPath code behind assemblies that are deployed as ElementFile.
- Added Migration Assessment report to the default ruleset (Extended Recommended).
- Added save buttons in client application to save additionally created reports (e.g. PDF, DOCX) easier.
- SPC062112 DoNotDeploySharePointAssembliesAsElementFile
- SPC030206 DoNotStartProcessInReceiver
- SPC030207 DoNotWriteToFileSystem
- SPC030208 DoNotModifyRegistry
- SPC015111 DeclareAttributeMultForMultipleValueFields
- SPM010411 NumberOfInfoPathForms
- Fix in handling of SuppressMessage attribute when using delegates.
SPCAF | Release Notes | 5.2.4.