Major release with an optimized analysis engine. Update to the rules used in Powershell to match of Audit & Review Client. Added notifications on License Expiry and further improvements to the rule list of SharePoint Framework (SPFx).
- Change default installation directory to %localappdata%\Rencore\SPCAF and change the default user directory to %UserProfile%\Documents\Rencore\SPCAF.
- Powershell Version now contains the same number of rules as the Audit & Review Client.
- Added a notification which now indicates the Expiration of Licenses in Audit & Review Client.
- Support is now provided for analyzing resources embedded with in assemblies.
- Introduce facility to perform SPCAF Analysis of SharePoint Framework projects without a build.
- Introduce a new task definition file (gulfile-SPCAF.js) solely for SPCAF without worry of effecting gulpfile.js.
- Improved SPFx rules.
- Added a refresh button for better handling for offline activation in Audit & Review Client, added Refresh button to allow re-initiating activation after getting online again.
- SharePoint Framework rules ID's have now changed.
- SPCAF now comes shipped with specific ruleset for SharePoint Framework.
- Refactored SPFx rules to support the SharePoint Framework GA release.
- Highly improved analysis engine: Doubled analysis speed with halved memory consumption.
- Analysis of SharePoint Framework projects (SPFx).
- SPC019904: Fixed an issue that which could causes different results per scan.
- SPC019013: Fixed an issue causing a false positive with <IF> in context without an <ELSE>.
New Rules for SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- SPF020702: WebPart doesn't reference scripts from unapproved location.
- SPF020802: WebPart properties should be escaped.
- Best Practice
- SPF120501: Don't bundle external libraries into your WebPart.
- SPF120901: CDN hosting external scripts has far future expiry configured.
- SPF120902: Bundle is served gzipped.
- SPF911201: Client-side component code size.
SPCAF | Release Notes | 184.108.40.206.